Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the control categories?
- Protection of computing facilities
- Physical protection for end-user systems:
- Media access control and disposal procedures
- Backup systems and provisions for offsite backup storage
____Dictates the security structure of an organization and establishes the goals of the security program
To be effective in a security policy
_____is the reason for mandatory vactions
Job rotations are good for____
____cover a clearly stated policy regarding privacy
Three measure for risk analysis are:
- Annualized Loss Expectancy(ALE)
What are the two major risk analysis types:
Quantitative Analysis and Qualitative Analysis
Hint: Quantitative(numbers) Qualitative(judgements)
Steps in Quantitative Analysis Process
Identify threats, threat vectors, vulnerabilities and impacts
Types of Evidence
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview