Cell Biology - lecture 1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
One of the two prokaryotic domains, the other being bacteria.
One of the two prokaryotic domains, the other being Archaea
- A taxonomic category above the Kingdom level.
- The three domains are Archaea, bacteria and Eukarya
The domain that includes all eukaryotic organisms
Is a type of cell with a membrame enclosed nucleus and membrane enclosed organelle.
A type of cell lacking a membrane-enclosed nucleus and membrane-enclosed organelles; found only in the domains Bacteria and Archaea.
What are cells? – Cell Theory
- All living organisms are composed of cells.
- The cell is the basic unit of life
- Cells arise by division of pre-existing cells.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview