The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
One of the two prokaryotic domains, the other being bacteria.
One of the two prokaryotic domains, the other being Archaea
- A taxonomic category above the Kingdom level.
- The three domains are Archaea, bacteria and Eukarya
The domain that includes all eukaryotic organisms
Is a type of cell with a membrame enclosed nucleus and membrane enclosed organelle.
A type of cell lacking a membrane-enclosed nucleus and membrane-enclosed organelles; found only in the domains Bacteria and Archaea.
What are cells? – Cell Theory
- All living organisms are composed of cells.
- The cell is the basic unit of life
- Cells arise by division of pre-existing cells.