chapter 15 m405 exam 3
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Nature of Information Search
- Internal- if a satisfaction is know, what types of solution, and compare solutions
- external- search is focused on external information relevant to solving problems
types of information sought
- evaluative criterion- what features you want in the product characteristic that meet your needs
- appropriate alternatives- different option when look at products
source of information
- internet (it gives consumers unprecedented access to information)
- Behavioral targeting- involves tracking consumer patterns on a website and using that information to decide on banner aid placement
- Search engine optimization- involves techniques designed to ensure that a company's webpage "are accessible to search engines and focused in ways that help improve change.'
Market Characteristics (KNOW)
- number of alternatives- more there are better for consumer
- price range- things that are in similar price range must differ them self from competitor
- store distribution-this effect the number of store visits
- information availability
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview