Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
All service calls involving an unauthorized subject on school property when students are present requires what type of response?
Type- One (Code 3) response as well as a Patrol Supervisor response.
Where are Knox Box typically located?
Next to the school’s single-point entrance (Front Office).
What is a Knox Box?
A small, wall-mounted safe that holds building keys for first responders to access.
There is an incident occurring OFF school grounds and a SAFE Team will be deployed within the school to conduct checks and accountability.
Indicates there is a known or unknown intruder/trespasser or threat currently on or near school grounds.
What are Primary Officer(s) Responsibilities when responding to an unauthorized person on school grounds?
- Respond to location Code 3
- Respond to the office and request that school
- administration place the school in a “Code Red” Lockdown
- If officer can not make contact with staff and all door are closed, request FLFR to respond with Knox Box keys
What are the Supervisor's Responsibilities?
- Ensure that proper procedures are being followed.
- Assume command of the scene and notify the appropriate Shift Lieutenant
- Determine the appropriate response of Patrol officers to locations similar to schools
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview