Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
- You must be joking!
- I can’t believe it.
Para dar la bienvenida se usan estas expresiones
Welcome home, Make yourself at home,...
Para reaccionar a observaciones se usa
- Oh my God!,
- Are you kidding me?.. me estas engañando!
Leave me alone! (Déjame en paz.)
Come on! Hurry up! Let's go! (¡Vamos!)
Are you kidding me? (US) ( engañando) /kɪd/
- You must be joking! (UK) (¡Estás de broma!)
- Shut up! Be quiet! (¡Cállate!
dar las gracias formal
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much indeed.
- Thank you (so much) for...
- I (really) must thank you for...
+ subject + verb, subject + verb
Estos conectores normalmente introducen algo que ocurre siempre en una situación concreta.
- Every time he uses swear words, he shows his rudeness.
- siempre que dice palabrotas muestra su falta de educacion
- Any time I go to a party, I bring a cake or some wine.
- cada vez que voy a una fiesta llevo un queque o vino
- swear[swɛər] suea
- [(pt swore) /swɔːʳ/
- (pp sworn)/swɔːn/
falta de educacion
every time/ any time
- every time He talks about his weight, He gets upset.
- any time You need some advice, Give me a call.
- every time She invites me to dinner, I make an excuse.
- Any time He has a lot of money, He spends it.
- Hi Mark,
- How are things? How’s your new job?
- Just a quick line to say Gerry and I have just got
- engaged and moved into a new flat, we are having a house warming party on
- Saturday. Do you fancy coming? Don’t be late,
- as it starts at 8 p.m
- Hope to see you there,
- Best, Alex
- PS Bring a bottle!
email rechazando invitacion
- Thanks for your email. It's good to hear from you. Also thanks for the invitation to your party. I'm really sorry but I can't make it because it's my nephew's birthday . He lives in London so I'll be away all weekend . Again, thanks for the invitation.
- Have fun!
- See you soon,
consecuencia con so
- Se usa so + subject + verb para expresar
- consecuencia o resultado.
- My sister’s wedding is next weekend so I won’t be
- able to go to the match.
expresar causa con as/ because
Se usa as / because + subject + verb para expresar causa.
I won’t be able to go to the match next weekend as/ because
it’s my sister’s wedding.
- Sorry I can’t go to your wedding because I’ll
- be out of the country.