The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
A well established hypothesis
- 1. Observation
- -My cell phone has stopped working.
- 2. Hypothesis
- -I think the battery needs to be recharged
- 3. Experiment
- -Plug your phone to recharge the battery and allow sufficient time for the
- battery to fully recharge. Turn the phone back on. The phone now works
- 4. Modify the hypothesis (Theory)
- -the battery in the phone has a limited charge time and needs to be recharged
- on a regular basis in order to keep it in working order
is a statement of natural phenomenon where no exceptions are known under the given conditions.
- –how close a measurement is to the true value
- –the difference between the value of a measured number and its expected or correct value.
- –how close repeated measurements are to each other (reproducibility).
- –If repeated measurements are close in value,then the number is precise, but not necessarily accurate.