JBAC - Safety Alerts
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
126.96.36.199 Issuing a safety alert
- Unless the pilot has advised that action is being taken to resolve the situation or that the other aircraft is in sight, issue a safety alert prefixed by the phrase ‘SAFETYALERT’ when you become aware that an aircraft is in a situation that places it in unsafe proximity to:
- a) terrain;
- b) obstruction;
- c) active restricted or prohibited areas; or
- d) other aircraft.
9.4.4 Traffic avoidance advice
- Issue traffic avoidance advice, prefixed by the phrase 'AVOIDING ACTION', to an aircraft that:
- a) is receiving an ATS surveillance service; and
- b) in your judgement, is in a situation that places it at risk of a collision with another aircraft under surveillance.
Safety Alert - Low Altitude Warning
SAFETY ALERT, LOW ALTITUDE WARNING,CHECK YOUR ALTITUDE IMMEDIATELY,QNH IS (number) [(units)]. [THE MINIMUMSAFE ALTITUDE IS (altitude)].
Safety Alert - Terrain Alert
SAFETY ALERT, TERRAIN, CHECK YOUR ALTITUDE IMMEDIATELY (suggested pilot action, if possible)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview