Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Q: Occupied structures:
A: Any structure, vehicle or place adapted for overnight accommodations of persons, or for carrying on business therein, whether or not a person is actually present.
- A: enter a building or occupied structure, or separately secured or occupied portion thereof that is adapted for overnight accommodations in which at the time of offense any person is present,
- 2) not present
- 3) not for overnight but person present
- 4) not for overnight but present.
- F1 if present or F2 not, F1 if breaking in for drugs.
Q: Criminal trespass:
A: If a person knowing that he is not licensed or privileged to do so enters, gains entry by subterfuge or surreptitiously remains in any building or occupied structure or separately secured F3 or occupied portion or breaks into F2
Q: Defiant trespasser:
A: Knowing he is not licensed or privileged enters or remains in any place as to which notice against trespass is given by 1) actual communication or 2) posting in a manner prescribed by law or reasonably likely to come to the attention of intruders 3) fencing or similar to exclude intruders 4)communication by school official. M3 or M1 by school official
Q: Simple Trespasser:
A: Knowing he is not licensed or privileged enters or remains in any place for the purpose of threatening or terrorizing the owner or occupant of the premise, 2) starting or causing to be started any fire 3) defacing or damaging the premises. S
A: A person commits a robbery if while committing a theft he 1) inflicts serious bodily injury upon another F1 2) threatens another with or intentionally puts him in fear of immediate serious bodily injury F1 3) commit or threatens to commit any felony of the first or second degree F1 4) inflicts bodily injury or threatens to F2 5) physically takes or removes property from another ever so slight F3 6) takes or attempts to take money from financial institution orally or in writing F2
Q: Retail Theft:
- A: Takes possession of, carries away transfers or cause to be carried away or transferred, any merchandise displayed, held stored or offered for sale with intent of depriving a merchant to use or benefit from paying full retail value. 2) alters, transfers or removes any label 3) removing from a container 4) under-rings merch 5) destroys, removes, renders inoperative a control tag.
- S if 1st offense and under $150
- M2 2nd offense under $150
- M1 1st or 2nd offense over $150
- F3 3rd offense or over $1000 or firearm or motor vehicle
Q: Theft of moveable/immovable property:
A: unlawfully takes or exercises unlawful control over, moveable property of another with intent to deprive.
Q: Theft by Deception:
A: If he intentionally obtains or withholds property of another by deception, 1) creates or reinforces a false impression as to law, value, intention or other state of mind 2)prevents another from acquiring info which would affect his judgment of transaction 3) fails to correct a false impression which the deceiver knows to be influencing another to whom he stands in a fiduciary.
Q: Theft by extortion:
A: Intentionally obtains or withholds property of another by threatening to: 1) commit another offense 2) accuse anyone of a criminal offense 3) expose any secret tending to subject any person to hatred, contempt or ridicule 4) take or withhold action as an official 5) bring about an unofficial strike or boycott 6) testify or withhold 7) inflict any other harm
Q: Theft of mislaid property:
A: Takes into control property of another that he knows to have been lost or been miss delivered
Q: Receiving stolen property:
A: Intentionally receives, retains, or disposes of movable property of another knowing it has been stolen.
Q: Unauthorized use of automobile or motor
- propelled vehicle.
- A: A person is guilty if he operates a vehicle without consent of the owner. M2
Q: Theft from motor vehicle:
- A: Unlawful control takes or attempts to take possession of property inside of a motor vehicle knowing that he does not have permission to do so.
- M3 under $50 F3 3 or more offenses in 5yrs
- M2 $50-$200
- M1 above $200