Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Negative symptoms of Schizophrenia
- 1. Anhedonia
- 2. Affect (flat)
- 3. Alogia (poverty of speech)
- 4. Avolition (apathy)
- 5. Attention (poor)
- 6. Asocial (anti-social)
Positive Symptoms of Schizophrenia
- 1. Delusions
- 2. Hallucinations
- 3. Disorganized speech
- 4. Grossly disorganized or catatonic behaviour
Criteria for schizophrenia
two or more positive or negative symptoms present for at least 1 month.
Manic Episodes consist of the following symptoms lasting for how long?
- Abnormally elevated, expansive or irritable mood lasting 1 week including 3 of the following (4 if irritable):
- 1. Distractibility
- 2. Inflated self-esteem or grandiosity
- 3. Increased goal directed activity
- 4. Decreased need for sleep
- 5. Flight of ideas or racing thoughts
- 6. More talkative/pressured speech
- 7. Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high risk of negative consequences
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview