Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the signal code for the driver and tiller?
1 Blast = Stop immediately
2 Blasts = Go Forward
3 Blasts = Back Up
What are the types of jackknifing?
- 1. Tractor jackknife
- 2. Trailer jackknife
Whats the most effective driving technique to recover from a jackknife?
Steering with little or no use of the throttle or brakes.
When is an accident considered serious?
- Injuries requiring medical attention away from the scene.
- Any vehicle being towed from the scene.
If you get into an accident whats the first thing you do? and what do you tell them?
- Notify FCC by radio or phone.
- 1. Location of accident
- 2. Involved drivers, passengers, juveniles, pedestrians, bicyclist or motorist.
- 3. Involved vehicles or property.
- 4. Number and extent of injuries/fatalities
- 5. If needed any other aid such as EMS, HPD etc.
What does the accident packet consist of?
- 1. Vehicle registration
- 2. Insurance
- 3. Automobile Loss Notice
- 4. DHR-ISWC-VARC-1
When is a drug and alcohol test needed in post-accident?
When its considered serious
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview