Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Pre-IDLH functionality test-Staging.
- 1. No damage to SCBA or mask.
- 2. Don SCBA and Mask.
- 3. Open cylinder. listen for ICM auto activation indicator. (audilarm ring up)
- 4. Verify no audible leaks.
- 5. Check HUD display, LEDs should illuminate through startup sequence.
- 6. Verify the center ALARM(green/red) button on the ICM is slowly flashing.
- 7. HUD has 4 green LEDs illuminated. Enter continuous mode by holding top green button on ICM for 3 seconds. 2 tones rising is cont. pressure mode.
- 8. Press and hold alarm button on ICM for manual activation.
- 9. Reset the ICM by pushing the reset/off(yellow) two times within one second.
At appropriate time connect the MMR to the mask
What are the different HUD LEDs depicting?
- 4 solid GREEN LEDs = 100% - 76%
- 3 sold GREEN LEDs = 75% - 51%
- 2 flashing YELLOW LEDs = 50% - 26%
- 1 Flashing RED LED = 25% - 0%
Whats the ICM LED startup sequence?
- 1 RED LED (on/off)
- 1 ORANGE
- 1 YELLOW
- 4 GREEN
- 3 GREEN
- 2 YELLOW
- 1 RED
Whats the indicator for a low battery in the HUD?
- 1. Low battery in the HUD - 1 short YELLOW LED flash.
- 2. Low battery in ICM - 2 short YELLOW LED flashes.
- 3. Low battery in both HUD and ICM - alternating single and double YELLOW LED flashes.
What type of warning do you get for a low battery on the ICM tx?
- 1. Audible indicator: 1 beep every 5 seconds.
- 2. Visual indicator: Empty/Half battery icon on ICM display.
When does the redunt alarm sound for the different size bottles?
- 3000 psi = 750 psi
- 4500 = 1050 psi
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview