w430 chapter 5 test 1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
McDonald's case and gathering data
- interview loyal customers
- mystery dinners (problem easy to identify)
- comment cards
- you will always get negative feedback easier then positive
what is Diagnosis?
- A systematic approach to understanding the present state or a organization.
- Essential to know where we are going, must access current level and define level we want
steps in diagnosis?
- tentative problem identified
- collect data
- analyze data
- feedback data
- Are problem area identified
- is client motivated?
- work on problems
- monitor and assess results
what is a performance gap
what is your actual vs what your potential (mile 9 to 8)
self assessment gap of 4 keys
- organizations strengths
- organizations weakeness
- what can be done to alleviate weaknesses or improve strenghts
what is data. what is information
- data- raw unstructured facts
- info- data with structure
steps in data collection
- define the objective
- selection of factors
- select data gathering method
types of data gathering methods
- secondary- already existing info (historical sales )
- primary- survey or questionnaires, direct observation
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview