Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
For the sympathetic nervous system, what is the neurotransmitter released at almost all postganglionic nerves
- exception is sweat glands, which Ach is the neurotransmitter
- class of natural agents which are involved in neurotransmission
- Includes epinephrine (adrenalin) and dopamine
- drugs that have a slightly different chemical structure than catecholamines
- Ex: ephedrine, phenylephrine, terbutaline
- *All bind to same target tissues as adrenalin
2 types of neurotransmitter for autonomic receptors
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview