Classical Roots #4
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. A person, usually elderly, who is honored for wisdom and experience
2. Wise; judicious
The act of perceiving or knowing
Aware; having knowledge or something
An expert of very discriminating person, especially in matters of art and taste
Widely and unfavorably known; infamous
To determine by mathematics
To attribute or ascribe a quality, especially a fault, to a person
To assign a reputation to (usually used with to be)
1. A sign or felling concerning some future event; omen; foreboding
2. To give a sign or warning about the future.
Shrewd; having good judgmsagaciousent; perceptive
1. Guided by one's sense of right and wrong
2. Thorough; with careful attention
A direct vote of all the people of a country or district on an important matter; a referendum.
Knowledge of events before then occur; foresight; foreknowledge
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview