Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Coca-Cola vs Pepsi
- Cola Wars in a changing marketing environment.
- marketing orientation, competition, leading brands, positioning
Disconnecting people: global marketing, technology, internal orientation, mobile telecoms industry
Dixon Retail PLC
Planning for a Multichannel Future
marketing strategy and planning, values, mission
- Putting the Vroom Back into Sales
- brands, market share, competition, marketing environment, SWOT, strategic options, car industry
- The Demise of an Industrial Giant.
- Product innovation, SWOT, marketing environment, strategic options
Made in Amazonia
social, cultural and environmental forces and physical forces on production
- The Battles for the High Street.
- market development, competitive positioning, consumer choice
- Gives you wings,
- buying decision process, marketing communications, choice criteria, social influences on consumer behaviour
Trading Television Formats is Big Business: Do you Want to Be a Millionaire?
organizational behaviour, buying process in the entertainment industry, worldwide buying and trade exhibitions
Sleeping with the enemy? The delicate art of managing different roles at Ericsson's purchasing unit.
business to business (B2B), characteristics of organizational buying, internal buying, relationship management, choice criteria, services
The Co-operative: Leading the Way in CSR
ethical production, influences on industry standards
Nestlé vs Greenpeace
- Giving the Rainforest a Break.
- ethical marketing, ethical production, CSR, public health, public relations
Researching Consumers' Perceptions
questionnaires, survey methods, sampling methods, marketing research
market research methods, innovation, mystery shopping
marketing strategy, consumer segmentation, branding
The best or Nothing
segments in organizational markets, positioning strategy
General Meltdown: Too big to fail
competitive advantage, competitive forces, recovery strategy, global automobile forces
Wal-Mart and Asida
Battling for Retail Success
competitive advantage, international acquisitions, retail information systems, global supermarket operations
Airbus vs Boeing
competitive marketing strategy, barriers to entry, aircraft manufacturing, risk factors
Finding a Competitive Advantage for Data Display
competitive advantage, advertising, technology