The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
end to end process of planning, recruiting, developing, managing, and compensating employees t/o organization
make sure people do job correctly, getting them in the right jobs at the right times
components of strategic planning
- goals (what kind of business)
- strategic plan (market, process, technical investment and changes needed?)
attempts to provide adequate human resources to achieve organization's objectives
human resource planning
what is employment forecasting?
- forecasting demands/needs
- forecast supply
- compare demand/needs
- deal with shortages or surpluses
how does HR create competitive advantage?
- high quality, top performing, engaged employees
- employees as source of added value
- high quality products
- timely and quality services
- more socially responsible organization
- unique culture