Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 5 traits that determine a valid cache?
- Report ID/Version
- Template ID/Version
- Filter ID/Version
- Security Filter (if any)
- Prompt Answers (if any)
What are the 2 Grouping options for Level Metrics?
What are the 4 Filtering options for Level Metrics?
- Standard - means aggregates will be broken out by target
- None - means only one combined value will appear accross all data
- Standard - removes filtered out rows from aggregate
- Absolute - includes filtered out rows for aggregate
- Ignore - completely disregards any fitering for aggregate metrics
- None - special case, allows you to specify fact table
What are the 5 Types of Pass-through functions?
- ApplySimple (used on metrics, filters, and attribute forms)
What are the 4 types of Custom Group Banding?
- Band Size (Percent/Rank)
- Band Count (Num Equal Bands)
- Banding Points (Custom Sizes)
- Band for Each
What are the 3 ways of defining a Derived Element?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview