Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Group I elements are always soluble.
Ammonium (NH4+) are always soluble.
- -Nitrate (NO3-)
- -Chlorate (ClO3-)
- -Perchlorate (ClO4-)
- -Acetate (CH3COO- or C2H3O2-)are soluble.
- Chloride (Cl-), Bromide(Br-), Iodide (I-) are soluble with the exception of Silver (Ag+), Lead (Pb2+), Mercury (Hg22+)
- Sulfate (SO4-2) are soluble with exception of CaSO4, BaSO4, PbSO4, Hg2SO4 and SrSO4.
Hydroxide (OH-) are insoluble with the exception of Group 1 and Ca2+, Sr2+, Ba2+.
Sulfide (S2-) are insoluble with the exception of group I and group II.
Fluoride (F-) are insoluble.
- All -sulfites (SO3-)
- -carbonates (CO3-)
- -chromates (CrO42-)
- -phosphates (PO43-)
- are insoluble except for those of NH4+ and Group I.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview