Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Information on the back of a check typically includes all of the following except:
- a. the teller who processed the transaction.
- b. the branch number where check was cashed.
- c. whether the check represented a payment or was deposited.
Marking the evidence includes:
copying the document and storing the original in an envelope
link analysis is used to associate ...
people, places, and events
conversion searches are performed to...
- -determine the extent of embezzlement.
- -To gather evidence that can be used to obtain a confession.
public records searches include:
- I. Google.
- II. utility records.
- III. trash cover.
when talking about government sources of information
. federal records are generally not as useful as state records in fraud investigations.
the postal service
is responsible for protecting people from loss through theft that involves the mail.
social security numbers
are published monthly by the government when they are considered "dead."
credit reporting agencies
maintain information about family members, income levels, and buying habits
The net worth method includes which of the following equations/relationships?
Income = Net Worth Increase + Living Expenses
All of the following are specific guidelines for a successful interviewer
- a. maintain full control of the interview.
- b. require direct responses.
- d. clearly understand each answer before continuing with the interview.
types of questions is used in routine interviews
inhibitors of conversion
- b. trauma.
- c. inferential confusion.
- d. forgetting.
"Is this the first time you have taken from the company? Is this the
first time you have created an overdraft?" are an example of what type
as a general rule should not include words such as "lie" and "steal."
The study of handwriting for the purpose of character analysis is:
How body movements convey meaning is the study of:
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview