5 steps on bending?
1. Mark the position of the bend, using a spirit pen or a chinagraph pencil
2. Switch strip heaater on. This is simply an electric fire element mounted below a narrow opening.
3. Place the bend line over the heat. Turn the work over every few seconds to ensure even heating.
4. The work soon gets soft along the bend line. Once it is soft, place it on some sort of former and hold it there until it cools
5. Once cooled, acrylic will stay bent. Remove line by rubbing it with metal polish.