Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is a problem?
A problem is anything that can have a negative effect in the community you are working in; it is something that causes harm to the members of the community, or a potential source of disorder.
How do you look for problems?
- 1 personal observation and interaction while on patrol
- 2 talking to other officers and memers of the precinct staff
- 3 reviewing department records
- 4 communications recieved (citizen complaints)
- 5 reading the local press
In Analyzing the problems, what are the factors to concider?
The actors, offenders, victims, third parties, actions: physical settings, social context
In Responding to a problem
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview