Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Crab Cake Dinner
- CRAB DINNER
- two of our signature crab cakes
- served atop a cajun lobster sauce
- wine pair:
- Chardonnay, Champagne, Viogner
Broiled lobster tail
# oz Lobster
Broiled warm water Australian Lobster Tail.
served with drawn butter. Carved Table side.
16oz - 48oz tails. No Claws. No Body.
"Sweet succulent and tender..Bursting out of the shell...labor free lobster tails...
- wine pair:
- Pinot Noir, Champagne, White Bordeaux
- Salmon Chop a too lus
- SALMON (abbrev)
10 oz Filet rolled in peppercorns & Thyme, cooked M
- Served with Tchoupitoulas Sauce
- (Light Cream sauce with basil, capers and tomatoes)
"A tomato basil cream sauce with capers."
- Wine Pairing:
- Pinot Noir, Fume Blanc, Chardonnay
Pan-Seared Scallops (v#2)
- 10 oz Scallops (About 4-5 each) , Seared Medium,
Topped with a shitake mushroom-chive vinaigrette, micro greens and chives
"A beautiful sear on the outside, moist on the inside."
Riesling, Sauv Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir
10 oz of Sushi Grade Tuna Seared R-Warm with sp.
served with soy ginger glaze, wasabi creme
"Sashimi grade tuna.."
- Wine Pair:
- Riesling, Chard, Sangiovese (Chianti) Sav Blanc
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview