The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- +2.5g to -1.0g
- +2.0g to 0.0g
Max Takeoff and Landing Winds
Max Demonstrated X-wind
-Rudder Restricted Landing
-Braking Reported Poor
- -30 kts
- -30 kts
- -12 kts
- -12 kts
- -10 kts
-Wet snow/Slush/Standing Water
Operations prohibited (braking) (3 of them)
- -Mu less than or equal to 0.25
- -POOR braking action by an air carrier or airport operator
Turbulent Air Penetration
285/.79 (whichever is lower)
Max T/O and Landing Temp
- Below 2525 PA---+50C
- At and above 2525 PA---ISA +40C
Min Takeoff & Landing Temp
83/88 Max Weights
-Max Cabin Differential
-Max Emergency Relief Pressure
Ground Air Conditioning
- -No air conditioning system using APU bleed air unless APU is supplying electrical power.
- -No air conditioning system while being de-iced/anti-iced
- -Off when starting engines with APU (during second engine start, FIRST may be turned on with crossed lever closed)
Air Conditioning AUTO Shutoff
- AUTO for all T/O
- AUTO for all APP and Go-Around
- If INOP, both air conditioning systems OFF for T/O, T/O EPR adjusted, @ least one Air conditioning system ON at EFCA.
- OFF by 50' below MDA/DH (IMC)
- OFF by 50' above TCZ (VMC)
- No coupled APP if AP TRIM light is on in excess of 3 secs
Disengaged if surge is detected
Mach Trim Compensator INOP
- 115 +/-8 VAC
- 400 +/-20 CPS
AC Engine Generator Load
- Peak--Over 1.5 for 5 seconds
- Max--1.5 for 5 minutes
- Max Continuous--1.0
APU Generator Load
- Max-Continuous Ground--1.25
- Max Continuous Flight below FL250--1.0
- Max Continuous Flight FL250 and above--0.7
DC Power Distribution
-TR Load (Max Continuous + difference)
- Voltage--26 +/-4 VDC
- TR Max Continuous--1.0
- TR Difference between 2 load meters--0.3
-Min (no Load)
-Min (Emergency Power)
-With Charger powered and Battery Switch ON
-Max Charging-steady mode (to the left)
-Max discharging (to the right) with Emergency Power ON
After Captain's preflight check of emergency power system, with the battery charge low....
...volt/amp may oscillate between40-65 AMPS for 4 seconds.
Indication of continuous charging MUST....
...be corrected PRIOR to flight.
Do NOT reset the following circuit breakers (5)
- Battery Charger
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Quantity
- Aux Hydraulic Pump
- Lavatory Flush Motor
Battery Charger may indicate ____ AMPs after preflight check of emergency power system, with battery charge low, but will steadily decrease.
T/O is prohibited if charging rate is greater than ____ amps, or if ________________.
- BATTERY CHARGER annunciator light is illuminated
External Power Source
- 115 +/-8 VAC
- 400 +/-20 CPS
CSD Oil Limits
- Max Continuous---Base of Yellow ARC
- Max---Red Radial ARC
Cargo Compartment Smoke Detection, activation of BTL 1, must land at nearest suitable airport within ________
60 minutes after activation.
- SLATS extended/Flaps 0---280/.57
If AUTO SLAT FAIL, limit speed for slat extension to ______
Auto Slat Extension must be __________ for all dispatch conditions.
Do not use flap settings between....
- Power must be ON for T/O
- RUDDER TRAVEL UNRESTRICTED light illuminated for T/O
- RUDDER TRAVEL UNRESTRICTED light dark below 200 KIAS
- RUDDER CONTROL MANUAL enunciator light---then QRH, do not attempt an APP or Missed less than 135 KIAS
Speed Brakes (5)
- Only with 0 flaps, with or without slats
- DO NOT move to ground spoiler in flight
- DO NOT extend gear with Brakes
- DO NOT operate below 220 KIAS with brakes
- DO NOT arm ground spoilers prior to landing gear extension
Dual pre-stall shaker and Supp Stall Recog must be operative for all dispatch conditions.
- JET A and A-1
- Jet B, JP-8, JP-5, JP-4
-Min for dispatch
-Min for GA
-Max AUX tank Imbalance (not Ballast)
- 4000 lbs each main tank
- 500 lbs each main tank
- 1500 lbs
- 400 lbs
-Forward and Aft Aux Tank
- 18,200 lbs
- 20,600 lbs
- 3,800 lbs each
If either wing tank is NOT full ________
- center and aux tanks must be included in the zero fuel weight, or max allowable zero fuel weight must be reduced by the amount of fuel in the center and aux tanks.
- **If max allowable zero fuel weight is reduced, then the fuel in the center and aux tank is considered useable and should be burned
For all takeoffs and landings ___ pumps must be operating in each_____ tank unless extra ______ fuel is loaded to compensate for an INOP _____ pump.
Prior to engine start, if center tank fuel is present and will be needed, the center tank _____ ________ must be individually checked.
which tanks should be used first
center and aux, then main wing
No more than ______ lbs of center tank fuel may be used prior to transferring all aux fuel to the center tank. (83)
Aux Tank Trans switches must be _______ for taxi, T/O, and landing.
Fuel Heat ON
Fuel Heat OFF
- Prior to T/O and final app, if indicated fuel temp is 0 or less.
- T/O, final app, and go-around
Min Hydraulic Quantity
Analog or Digital--With flaps retract and had system press, 5 qts.
Which Hyd Pumps must be ON/HI during T/O and landing?
- Both engine Driven pumps
-Aux pump and engine pump in High mode
-Engine driven pump in Low mode
-Transfer Hyd Pump
- 2800-3100 psi
- 1300-1700 psi
- 2000-3100 psi