The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
I Cor 1:8,9 ESV
- And not only that, but God Himself is right alongside to keep you steady and on track until things are all wrapped up by Jesus. God, who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His son and our Master, Jesus. He will never give up on you.
- Never forget that.
- Come unto me all ye who labor and I will give you rest.
- Take my yoke upon you and learn of me for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
- For My yoke is easy and my burden is light.
- I am the real vine, and my Father is the gardner. He breaks off every branch in me that does not bear fruit,
- and he prunes every branch that does bear fruit
- Abide in me, and I in you.
- As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
- Remain united to me, and I will remain united to you. ... Whoever remains in me, and I in him, WILL bear much fruit; for you can do nothing without me.
Philip 2:12, 13
...work out your own salvation for it is God who works in you both to will and to do His good pleasure.
- Keep on working with fear and trembling to complete your salvation, because God is always at work in you to make you willing and able to obey his own purpose.