CBFF - Combi boiler noise.
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Fan runs noisily
- Fan unbalanced.
- Bearings wearing out.
- fan slipping on shaft.
- Mounting loose
- Return spring loose
- Solenoid failing.
Heat exchanger noise
- Kettling due to sludge/scale build up.
- Pump failing causing water to overheat.
- Pump/fan over-run faulty causing water to overheat.
- Pump/fan over-run thermostat/thermistor failing or failed.
- Limit thermostat failed so water overheated to overheat thermostat.
- By-pass valve incorrectly set.
- Banging noise when hot water draw off point turned off.
- Armature in gas valve sticking.
- Burner injector oversized.
- Gas rate too high.
- Pilot burner assembly incorrectly positioned.
- Air in system/pump.
- Dry running of pump.
- Impellor out of balance due to wear and tear.
- Pump buzzing caused by selector switch.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview