Modified Wordly Wise Lesson 8
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Very old; of a long time ago
A period of one hundred years.
An office or group of offices
1. A way in
2. Each separate item in a diary or list
The inside part of something
1. To find
2. To put or to be found in a place.
The place where something can be found
1. A part or share of a whole
2. A serving or helping, as of food
1. Very valuable
2. Much loved
A slanted walk or roadway that connects a lower to a higher place.
1. The outside layer; the top
2. An outward look or appearance
To rise to the top of a body of water
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview