The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- A motion that repeats itself over and over again
- Characterized by the time required to complete a cycle of it repetitive motion
- Time required for one cycle of a periodic motion
- Represented by the variable T
- SI Units : Time in seconds / cycle = sec
- Another measure of periodic motion that measures the number of oscillation per unit of time; tell how frequently (rapidly) the oscillations take place.
- Represented by the variable f
- the HIGHER the frequency, the MORE RAPID the oscillation
- Given by the equation:
- f= 1/T
- SI Units: cycle/seconds= 1/s or s^-1
- 1Hz= 1 cycle/ 1 second
- Measure for frequency