Wordly Wise C Lesson 6
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- to take into a family as a son or daughter.
- to take up and use or follow
- a place where milk and cream are made into butter, cheese, and other milk products
- a farm where cows are kept to give milk
- a store that sells milk and milk procducts
- a turning aside from the usual way of going
- to turn aside from the usual way of going
to throw away or get rid of
sleepy; about to fall asleep
- the smal, hard seed of cereal plants such as corn and wheat
- a single tiny piece of something
- the markings or pattern on the suface of wood formed by the rings that make up the tree.
- to have a debt to someone
- to feel a need to do something in return for what has been done
a sudden, sharp pain or feeling
a person who helps the enemy of his or her country.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview