The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Chemical Warfare Agent
Toxic Industrial Chemical
Toxic Industrial Material
Forward Looking Infrared Radiometer
FLIR that uses CZT (cadmium zinc telluride) detector to analyze radiation. Can detect and identify radiation sources.
- Survey tool
- The concept that each member's exposure is kept as low as possible
- Exposure is distributed among members as evenly as possible
- Involves careful and thorough tracking and analysis
- Personal Radiation Detector
- Used by HazMat Specialist
- Will alarm at 5mR/hr which may be disconcerting (put this in context for members)
Deny Entry When:
- Flammables in excess of 10% LEL
- O2 <19.5 or >23.5
- Toxics within 10% IDLH
- Obvious Fumes, Odors, Smoke, etc.
- Asbestos/Dust Hazards
- Initial at 5 mR/hr
- Secondary at 1 R/hr or 1000 mR/hr