The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is effective supervision?
What are the common manpower categories?
- Active Duty
- GS (General Schedule)
Where do you find the roles and responsibilities for a civilian employee?
Core Personnel Document
If you have an issue with a contractor, where should you go?
What three things make up "Whole Airman" Concept?
- Enlisted PME
List the three Enlisted Professional Military Educations (PME) in order they are completed?
- Airmen Leadership School (ALS)
- Non-commissioned Officer Academy (NCOA)
- Senior non-commissioned Officer Academy
List three requirements for MSC to upgrade to 41A3?
- 1. Complete HSA
- 2. 1 year experience
- 3. Endorsement of Senior MSC (Medical Group Administrator)
List the three Officer Professional Military Education (PME) in the order that they are completed:
- Primary Development Education - SOS
- Intermediate Development Education - Air Command and Staff College
- Senior Development Education - Air War College
What are two types of counseling?
Directive and nondirective
When is feedback required?
- Initial: 60 days
- Mid-term: Midway between the date supervision begins and the projected closeout of the next EPR/OPR
- Follow-up: within 60 days of the closeout of the report
- Upon Request: within 30 days of request
Identify command MSC AFSC variations and the position that they indicate:
- M41A3: Board Certified
- T41A3: Instructor
- R41A3: Readiness Planner
- 41A4: Staff Position
Who is the best person to first contact when you have MSC officer career questions?
SGA (or senior MSC)
List keys to officer promotion success:
- Know when you are up for promotion
- Complete appropriate PME
- Review your records often
- Complete your board certification
- Complete your masters degree
What are each of the following websites:
2. Personnel Records Display Application (PRDA)
3. Assignment Management System (AMS)
4. Airmen Development Plan (ADP)
- myPers: Personnel Guidance (gateway to next three)
- Personnel Records Display Application (PRDA): OPRs, decorations
- Assignment Management System (AMS): SURF, requirements, requisitions
- Airmen Development Plan (ADP): Assignment preference, career plan
What is the difference between leadership and management?
- Leadership provides direction
- Management executes the mission
Why is mentorship important?
Helps you develop leaders
Use of HFMEA, why use it?
- Aimed at prevention of tragedy
- Find inefficiencies/waste
- Does not require previous bad experience or close call
- Makes system more robust
HFMEA Defined: Prospective assessment that
identifies and improves steps in a process thereby reasonably ensuring a safe and clinically desirable outcome. HFMEA is a systematic approach to identify and prevent product and process problems before they occur.
Different ways that a process or sub-process can fail to provide the anticipated result.
- Step 1: Define Topic
- Step 2: Assemble Team
- Step 3: Graphically Describe the Process
- Step 4: Conduct the Analysis
- Step 5: Identify Actions and Outcome Measures
Conduct the Analysis:
- A. List failure modes
- B. Determine Severity & Probability
- C. Use the Decision Tree
- D. List all failure mode causes
If ______ ________ ________ already exist for hazard, STOP
If effective control measures already exist for hazard, STOP.