Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
PC 21 A
- An attempt to commit a crime consists of 2 elements: 1- Specific intent to commit the crime
- 2 : direct but ineffectual act done towares its commission
In every crime or public offense there must exist a union, joint operation, or intent or criminal negligence
- Aprivate person may arrest another
- - public offense committed or attempted in his presence
- 2- When the person arrested has committed a felon, ahtough not in his presence
- 3- when a fel was committed and he has reasonable cause to believe that the person being arrested committed the fel.
Right to a peace officer to arrest in obedience to a warrant.
maliciously and willfully discharge a firearm at an inhabitted dwelling.
Assault with a Deadly Weapon. upon anonther person with a deadly weapon or instrument OTHER then a firearm.
carjacking. feloniious taking of a motor vehicle in the possession of another from his/her person with the intent to either permanently or temp deprive the person in possession of the veh
Homicide is justifiable when committed by P.o acting in the aid and assistance,
195 PC :
- HOMICIDE IS EXCUSABLE:
- - when committed by accident and misfortune
- MANSLAUGHTER- UNLAWFUL KILLING OF A HUMAN BEING "WITHOUT MALICE"
- 1- VOLUNTARY
- 2- VEHICULAR
- 3- INVOLUNTARILY
A crime with conviction of 1- Death 2- Imprisonment 3- Fine 4- removal from office or 5: disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview