that english modulo 6 expresiones
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- what's shame¡
- what's a pity¡
pero vale la pena
but it's all worth it
me ayuda a mantenerme sana y en forma
it helps me stay healthy and fit
expiro e inspiro lentamente
i breathe in and out slowly
can you believe it?
i've been sleeping better so i have more energy
i've been taking chamomile to treat an upset
- i haven't been feeling very well recently
- I haven't been eating properly
- i haven't been getting any exercise
que le pasa?
what's wrong with her?
va todo bien?
Is everything all right?
como te encuentras?
que te pasa?
how are you feeling?
- if i were you i'd make an appointment today
- you had better make an appointment today
- you ought to make an appointment today
- why not do you make an appointment today?
- you should make an appointment today
siento oír eso
I'am sorry to hear that
no he tenido dolor
i haven't been in a pain
tiene mal el corazon
she's got a bad heart
hacer un te
just put the dried leaves into a cup and add boiling water. let it infuse for three minutes and it's ready to drink. you can add honey and lemon if you want
thanks very much
it's my pleasure /ˈpleʒəʳ/
- wide range /waɪd//reɪndʒ/
- they enjoy a wide range of our spa treatments and alternative medicine treatments.
rapido energico, a paso ligero
- brisk /brɪsk/
- a brisk countryside walk
we are up early in the morning for a brisk countryside or seaside walk,
paseo a paso rapido
a brisk walk
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview