Vision & Planning
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is visioning?
- proactive plan for the future
- view of the future that everyone can believe in
What is planning?
- a process that gives specific direction and meaning to day-to-day activities
- puts the vision into motion
Why have a vision statement?
- gives direction to your life
- allows you to live life with a purpose
- creates a positive vision of your future
- allows you to live to your full potential
Five rules for writing goal statements:
- 1. make sure the goal is something you really want
- 2. write the goal in a positive manner
- 3. be specific
- 4. have a time frame
- 5. make it measureable
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview