Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is 125 VDC designed to accomplish?
It is designed to start and carry normal DC loads plus all DC loads required for SSD on one unit and operations required to limit DBE on the other unit for 4 hours on loss of all AC
Does 125 VDC supply TB and the other unit RB or its own DIV I and the other units DIV II?
125VDC supplies its own DIV I and the other units DIV II.
What are the power supplies to the chargers?
- 2 - 29-2
- 2A - 28-2
- 3 - 39-2
- 3A - 38-2
What is a level 2 Ground?
What are the immediate actions of Level 2 Ground?
- 1. U2 (U3)125 vDC < 125KΩ (>70v w/ No Buttons OR >90 v with either button)
- 2. 250 vDC >183.6 v w/ No buttons OR > 215.5 v w/ either button (both units the same
- 2. Requires immediate ground check and IR
What control room alarm is associated with 125VDC and when would it come in?
- - 902(3)-8 F-9 250V-125V 24/48V BATT DISCHARGE HI alarm to come in.
- - There is an ammeter on the battery discharge that would cause the alarm to come in.
List some equipment that is lost when we lose BUS 2A-1
- - Control power for Bus 23
- - RFP and Condensate pump auto start function disabled
- - all RX feed trip relays are disabled and will continue to run
- - HPCI logics alternate feed is lost
- - all ADS valve solenoids transfer to alternate feeds
Know control power for buses 21, 22, 23, 24, 23-1, 24-1 and their backup power source.
- 21 - 2A-2, 2B-2
- 22 - 2B-2, 2A-2
- 23 - 2A-1, 2B-1
- 23-1 - Rx Bldg Dist.
- 24 - 2B-1, 2A-1
- 24-1 2B-1, Rx Bldg Dist.
List a few items on loss of 2B-1?
- - 2B-1 is a loss of control power for BUS 24, 24-1 and 29.
- - It is also a loss of U2 EDG control power
- - ATWS 70B inverter supply is lost.
What is the purpose of 24/48?
To provide power to NI, Process rad mon, Scram instrument volume instr.
Note - Not ARMs
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview