Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
ventilate with 100% oxygen!
- 1 mcg/kg to treat hypotension IV
- 10 mcg/kg for cardiac arrest
- repeat q3-5 min as needed
- 20 mcg/kg for symptomatic bradycardia
- max dose 1 mg for child, 2 mg for adolescent
1-2 mEq IV guided by ABGs
- 10-20 mg/kg IV
- 0.1-0.2 ml/kg of a 10% solution
- 30-60 mg/kg !V
- 0.3-0.6 mL/kg of a 10% solution
- 100 mcg/kg rapid IV bolus and flush (max 6 mg)
- second dose 200 mcg/kg (max 12 mg)
- 1 mg/kg IV
- then followed by 20-50 mcg/kg/min by infusion pump
- 5 mg/kg
- max 300 mg
- VF and VT
- 5-15 mg/kg IV loading dose over 30-60 min
- then 20-80 mcg/kg/min by infusion pump.
- ECG monitoring required
- Caution: hypotension and prolonged QT may occur
25-50 mcg/kg (max 2 gm) for torsades de pointes
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview