The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Name all Heat Exchangers:
- 3 air: Bleed, Ram , Fans
- 4 Fluid: Hydraulic, Oil, Fuel, ASIP Coolant
- 1 Metal: cold Plate
For landing Gear Heating keep TAT above ____*c for the first three hours of flight
For Landing Gear Heating keep TAT above ____ without Strut heaters after the first three hours.
For landing Gear Heating keep TAT above ____ WITH strut heaters after the first three hours of flight.
Don't extend landing gear with TAT below____ *C
Don't retract landing gear with TAT below_____ *C
Take off Mins: Normal and OG waiver
- 1000/2 norm
- OG wave to 1600 RVR
Landing Mins: Normal and OG waiver
- Normal 500 3/4
- OG wave to 0/0
Lightning and Thunder Storm avoidance
- Do not T/O, Land, operate within 20NM.
- OG wave down to 10NM
- Above FL500 clear by 10,000'
- >28,000 lbs - 15 Kts Cross
- <28,000 lbs - 20 Kts Cross
- Tail wind - 20 Kts
- Eng Start Tail wind - 25kts
- Taxi/tow Tail wind - 30 jts
- Overall wind limit - 30 kts
- Gust Limit - 15 kts
- continued flight in Mod-Severe could exceed aircraft limits.
- Do not continue to land if mod or greater turb below 200'
Flight in known icing is prohibited
Never less than 7 for anything.
Nav Quality required?
- Taxi : overall 18
- T/O : KER-18 and LN 16
- LDG: KBAB >15 from chart
- FTS: 18
In Control C's
- taxi: 1 C
- Taxi > 29,000lbs: 2 C
- T/O: 1 per shelter
- Flt: all available
Gross weight limits:
- >29,000 lbs don't stop in turn.
- >28,000 lbs cross wind 15 kts
- <28,000 lbs cross wind 20 kts
- >27,000 lbs land with brakes 4
TT5 must be less than _______*F prior to ISS AC power on.
What will happen if TT5 is less than ______*F?
TT5 less than 32*F ISS unlikely to restart
Max continues ITT?
- continuous: 1639*F
- max: 1739*F
Overriding the spoilers in __________
PROHIBITED unless directed by emergency checklist
If voltage drops below_______ FTS might not be available.