The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
To consent; to express agreement (used with to)
to have or express a different opinion
a sense of something about to happen
appealing to the senses, especially aesthetically
a sentry; one who keeps watch
adjoinin; sharing a boundryg
1. perceptible by sense of touch
2. clear and definite; real, concrete
pertaining to or using the sense of touch; tangible
2. irrelevant; off the subject
3. a straight line that touches the outside of a curve but does not cross it
4. A sudden change of direction "to go off on a tangent"