that's english modulo 6 unit 7 verbos
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
hold the rope in both hands! Now, jump up and down but don’t move the rope!
- First, form a large circle and sit down.
- Then close your eyes. After that, pass the ball to the person on your right. If someone drops the ball, they must stand up.
First, form a large circle and sit down.Then close your eyes. After that, pass the ball to the person on your right. If someone drops the ball, they must stand up.
They also stand up if they cheat and open their eyes.
This game is also played with a lot of friends. First, Kick the ball as hard as you can with your foot.
coger agarrar en el aire
The first player who can catches the ball with their hands has to start running. The other players try to take away the ball.
deja escapar, caersele
If one player Lets the ball go, he is eliminated from the game.
- Do you want to play cards?
- B:I suppose so.
- A:Are you sure?
- B:If you insist. But I don't know the rules. Can you teach me?
- A:Yes, of course.
- Would you like to watch the new James Bond film?B:
- That's a great idea. I'm dying to see it. Why don't you invite some friends over to watch it with us?
- A:I don't really want to. It's difficult to watch a film when too many people are here.
- dy to
- I've been dying to meet you!
- Estoy ansioso por conocerte
- Why don't we play musical chairs at the party?B:No way!
- A:Why not? It'll be fun.
- B:You must be joking. Musical chairs is for children!
- A:You've got a great CD collection. So why don't you choose the music?
- B:I'd love to!
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview