The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Order of Cube Grasp:
- Primitive Squeeze grasp (Ulnar-Palmar)
- Palmar grasp
- Radial-Palmar grasp
- Radial-Digital grasp
Month at which cube grasps develop?
Primitive Squeeze (ulnar-palmar)
- 4 months
- 5 months
- 6 months
- 8 months
Order of Fine Motor Grasps (pinches)
- Inferior scissor
- inferior pincer
- fine pincer
Month at which Fine Motor Grasps Develop?
- Raking: 6 months
- Inferior scissor: 7 months (no use of thumb)
- scissor: 8 months
- inferior pincer: 9 months
- pincer: 10 months (pad to pad)
- fine pincer: 12 months (tip to tip)
Order of Pre-Writing grasps:
- Static Tripod
- Dynamic Tripod
Year at which Pre-Writing grasps develop?
- Palmar-Supinate: 1-1.5 years
- Digital-Pronate: 2-3 years
- Static Tripod: 3.5-4 years
- Dynamic Tripod: 4.5-6 years
Year at which Finger to Palm Translation develops?
Year at which Palm to Finger Translation develops?