Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What EOCC procedure is used for Diesel Generator Overload?
What is the automatic load shedding 1 stage?
2,750 kw for 1 se
What is the automatic load shedding 2 stage?
2,750 kw for 10 sec
What should be the next step if load cannot be reduced by load shedding?
Proceed to immediate actions
What words should the EOOW pass over the 1MC?
Do not start or stop electrical or electronic equipment without first contacting EOOW.
What reports the EOOW make to the OOD?
- No. __ SSDG overload. Electrical plant configuration is __.
- Load reduced/not reduced on No. __ SSDG by load shedding.
What Controlling Actions of the EPCC?
- Monitor electrical load
- Verify stage 1 and 2 load shed have occurred on affected bus
- Report status to EOOW
What are the Rover/CRT controlling actions?
Test for grounds in the switchboard
What will prompt EOOW to proceed to immediate actions?
When automatic load shedding fails
What are the Immediate Actions of the EPCC?
- Initiate stage 1 and 2 load shed
- When load shedding fail to correct overload:
- Start stby generator
- Split bus and determine cause of overload
- Report to EOOW source of overload and plat status
What report should the EOOW make to the OOD?
Source of overload isolated. Electrical plant configuration is __.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview