Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the engineering programs?
- ELECTRICAL SAFETY
- HEARING CONSERVATION
- HEAT STRESS
- LEGAL RECORDS
- OPERATING LOGS
- JACKET WATER
- POTABLE WATER
- GUAGE CALIBRATION
- BEARING RECORDS
- DIESEL READINESS
- TAG OUT PROGRAM
LOGS: How long are logs maintained?
- Main Engine Operating Log - 2 Years
- Reduction Gear Operating Log - 2 Years
- Distilling Plant Operating Log - 2 Years
- Fuel and Water Report - 30 Days
- Heat Stress Survey Forms - 1 Year
- Lube Oil Sample/Test Log - 2 years
- Lube Oil Sounding/Transfer Log - 6 Months
- ICAS logs - 6 months
LEGAL RECORDS: What are Legal Records?
LEGAL RECORDS: How are long they required to be kept?
LEGAL RECORDS: What are EOOWs required to do during watch?
Record results in the Engineering Log and close outs.
LEGAL RECORDS: Who does the inspections?
CHENG or MPA if authorized by the CO
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview