Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
(Rotatry)Movment of an object about a fixed point
Straight line from one location to another
Plane Axis Action
- Frontal Sagittal Abduction/Adduction
- Transverse Vertical Rotations Int L/Ext R
- Sagittal Frontal Flextion/Extension
Number of axis=
Number of degrees
Force arm is
Perpendicular distance from the axis to the point of application of force (Muscle attatchment)
Resistance arm is
Perpendicular distance from axis to the point of application of resistance.
R X ra
Classes of levers? Magnifies? Picture?
- I.FAR- Balance, Magnify force, Magnify speed & ROM-Balance,Rock,Circus
- II.ARF- Magnify force-Wheel barrel.
- II.AFR- Magnify speed & ROM-Shovel.
Open Kinetic Chain
Distal segment of body is free
Closed kinetic chain
Distal segment of body is fixed(closed)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview