About which 5 things must records to be kept together centrally/must a central register be kept about?
1. Statements and passbooks for client money held outside a client account under rule 16(1)(a) or rule 17(ca) - Rule 32(11).
2. Any records kept under rule 9 (liquidators, trustees in bankruptcy, Court of Protection deputies and trustees of occupational pension schemes) - Rule 32(12).
3. The statements, passbooks, duplicate statements and copies of passbook entries relating to any joint account held under rule 10 - Rule 32(13)
4. A register of all withdrawals made under rule 22(1)(ga) must be kept, detailing the name of the client, other person or trust on whose behalf the money is held (if known), the amount, the name of the recipient charity and the date of the payment - Rule 32(13A).
- 5. If a nominee company follows the option in rule 31(2)
- (keeping instruction letters for dividend payments), a central book
- must be kept of all instruction letters to the share-owner's bank or building society, etc. - Rule 32(14)