Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what examiner looking for
- task response
- coherence and cohesion (well-organise, logical, easy to follow)
how manye sentences contain in introduction?
what is discussion type of question?
Discussion both veiws and give your opinion
what is opinion type of question?
to what extenc do you agree or disagree
problem and solution
why...? what measures can be taken to tackle this problem?
what is tow-type question?
why...? what...? how....?
some people think that....while others believe that...
people have different veiws about .....
it is more effective for students to study in groups,... it is better for them to study alone..
the effectiveness of group study as opposed to warking alone
- study independently
- group work
some people believe that
it is sometimes argued that
high school programmes
high school students
should be made to do
- shoud be a compulsory part of
- force teenagers to do
work in their local communities
three opinions in opinion questions
- balanced opinion
agree disagree balanced idea
- I completely argue that .... would be a good idea.
- In my opinion, it would be wrong to
- While I disagree with the idea of ..., I do believe that...
have been punished
repeately break the law
continute to commit crimes
deter criminals from commiting more crimes
openning sentence for problem and solution questions
- it is true that ..
- to accept that this is a problem
what is the following sentence for problem and solution questions
- there are various reasons why..., but ...take steps to address this issue.
- measures can be taken to tackle this problem
a major part of their adult life
- plays a central role in our lives
- an important element of individualk well-being
what factors contribute to job satisfaction?
a variety of factors may lead to job satisfaction.
be happy at work
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview