The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Site of Action
- therapeutic response
- Drug deliver to specific site of the body is called site of action.
- where the drug will interact with the body to produce the desired effect know as therapeutic response .
Interact with target cell called Receptors, resulting specific biological or physiological process.
Pharmacodynamics vs pharmacokinatics
- What drugs does it to body called pharmacodynamics, and what molecular interaction of a drug with specific biological receptor on or in the body cells.
- What body does it to drugs is called pharmacokinatics.
- Quantify the rate of drug, as move though the body.The process of drug absorption, elimination, metabolism, and distribution on the body.