Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Energy management
- Mast Bumping
- Low Rotor RPM Blade (Rotor) Stall
- Low "G" Hazards
- Rotor RPM Decay
SFAR Flight Training
- Enhanced training in Auto rotation procedures
- Engine RPM control w/out the use of the governor.
- Low Rotor RPM Recognition and recovery
- Effects of Low "G" maneuvers and proper recovery procedures.
applies to all persons who seek to manipulate the controls of an R-22/44
Definition - Awareness Training
- 1. Low G flight conditions
- 2. Low Rotor RPM Fight Conditions
1. Low G flight conditions
Low Rotor RPM Fight Conditions
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview