Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
"BIANCA" ensemble leave stage. Men walk R to L put money in phone and dial.
- Yeah Gumpy. Yeah yeah
- I got a question to ask Mr Hogan.
- Well I want to report in Gumpy.
- Mr Hogan likes it when I report in Gumpy.
- Why should I call you Mister Gumpy?
- Get me Hogan.
- Oh I see yeah...
- Yes of course we'll pay you a visit Mr Gumpy.
- Alright Mr Gumpy, Yes Mr Gumpy. Sure Mr Gumpy.
Indicates to Man 2
- Gumpy (up)
- Hogan (thumbs down)
Man 2: You mean it?
- (tearing up the I.O.U)
- Mr Graham,
- I guess this is the end of our very pleasant association.
Fred: What's this?
- I guess we got to declare a moratorium on you,
- seeing as how Mr Gumpy declared a moratorium on Mr Hogan.
- His unidentified remains will be found floating in the Bat tomorrow.
Man 2: Rest his soul.
- So that lets you out..
- and we must part.
Lilii comes in.
Fed Where's the man of destiny? Lilli: He's on the phone with the President. He'll be down in a minute. Man 2: Mis Vanessi, we want to say au revoir.
It's been a delightful experience.
Man 2: Very educational. We'll always think of you.
- We must be off.
- Gumpy wants us to see a man in the Georgetown area.
- Must be a senator.
- Can we drop you?
Fred: Gentalmen, could you return the costumes?
Cloths doth proclaim the man. (to audience)
Man 2: the Warden at San Quentin.
Exit upper stage R
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview