Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
[fact] and [fact] and [fact] and _____.
- If I state three things that are true,
- a person is likely to accept the fourth thing as true. You're sitting
- here, and you're listening to me, and you're breathing in and out,
- and you're starting to relax. You're playing this game, and you're
- reading this card, and you're looking at the words and you're
- continuing to learn. You can also use worlds like “as” and
- “while”, or even just a comma, to link the phrases together.
- You're here today, with a purpose in mind, looking at me as you begin
- to become curious about what you're going to learn.
One of the things you're really going
to love about _____ is _____.
- When I talk about one of the things
- you're really going to love, it presupposes there are others too. And
- you are really going to love them! One of the things you're really
- going to love about this car is the feeling of power and control
- you'll get, every time you drive it. One of the things you're really
- going to love about our approach is how much money we'll save your
- business. One of the things you're really going to love about these
- cards is just how quickly you'll become irresistibly influential.
A person can _____.
- A person can. I'm not saying who, so
- your unconscious assumes I mean you. A person can relax easily. A
- person can get in touch with their own creativity. A person can find
- imaginative ways to use this pattern with others.
_____, isn't it?
- “isn't it” is called a tag
- question, and when you add it to the the end of a sentence, it's
- difficult to disagree with, isn't it? It's good to go into a trance,
- isn't it? It's enjoyable to learn something new, isn't it? It's
- useful to practice these patterns, isn't it? If you say it with a
- slow head-nod and descending intonation, it's even more irresistible,
- isn't it?
- People are much more likely to do
- things when you say “because”, because they like to have reasons
- for things. You can learn to go into trance, because you have an
- unconscious mind. You can start to make those changes, because you've
- waited for long enough. You can easily enjoy learning these patterns
- easily, because you learned to speak and you don't even know how you
- did it.
- I'm just reporting what they said, so
- there's nothing for your unconscious mind to resist. My friend Joe
- said to me “enjoy all the moments of your life”. And my friend
- Anne said “it's easy for you to drop into a nice deep trance”.
- One of my teachers once said,”learn to use hypnotic language”. So
- I did!
A person may not know _____.
- A person may not know. But in order to
- find out whether you're a person who does, or a person who doesn't,
- you have to go inside and check, by which time it's too late. You can
- even add a “you”, a “your” or a “you're” to make it a bit
- more trancey. A person may not know how deep of a trance you're
- already in. A person may not know exactly how your unconscious will
- signal that its already made these changes. A person may not know
- when you will use this pattern.
A person is able to _____.
- Which person? The unconscious assumes
- it's you. A person is able to enjoy relaxing deeply. A person is able
- to develop an internal focus of attention. A person is able to enjoy
- certain facility with language.
A person doesn't have to, [name],_____.
- And because I'm saying they don't have
- to, you're perfectly safe to imagine doing what it is. A person
- doesn't have to, David, relax completely. A person doesn't have to,
- Elaine, imagine slipping into a deep, relaxing trance. A person
- doesn't have to, Paul, imagine practicing these patterns every single
A person could _____.
- A person? Which person? The unconscious
- will assume it applies to the person you say it to. A person could
- open their eyes to new experiences. A person could close your eyes
- and relax. A person could allow the unconscious to integrate these
- Eventually is such a non-specific word,
- that you can imagine almost anything happening, eventually.
- Eventually, you will find ways to make sense of these events.
- Eventually, you will let that troublesome habit just slip away.
- Eventually, these patterns will trip off your tongue as easily as
- your name.
Can you imagine _____?
- Can you imagine it? You have to imagine
- it to find out if you can or not. Can you imagine going into the
- deepest trance you've ever experienced? Can you imagine waking up to
- find that this problem has just disappeared? Can you imagine being
- able to develop unconscious competence with hypnotic language
- patterns? Of course you can!
By the time you've started to _____,
- By the time you've started to? When
- exactly is that? I don't know, but by the time you've started to
- discover that, the suggestion's already gone in. By the time you've
- started to notice just how far you've come, you'll be really excited
- about the changes you've made. By the time you've started to hear
- these patterns cropping up in your day-to-day speech, you'll really
- know you've learned them well.
A person might, you know, _____.
- A person might, and that person might
- be you, and the “you know” makes it almost seem like I know what
- you are thinking. A person might, you know, relax deeply into a
- trance. A person might, you know, get a whole new perspective on
- this situation. A person might, you know, find these patterns
- emerging in many aspects of your communication.
Will you _____ or _____ or _____?
- So many choices, which one to choose?
- Either way, the bases are all covered. Will you go into a trance
- right away, or will you go into a trance later, or will you just sit
- there comfortably as you notice yourself begin to relax?
When you really begin to _____ then
- When you do 'a', then you can have 'b'.
- It's so compelling that it doesn't even need to be based in fact.
- When you really begin to get in touch with your own needs then you'll
- start to allow the necessary changes to take place in your life. When
- you really begin to accept yourself at a deep level then you'll free
- yourself to change whatever you wish. When you really begin to make
- these patterns an automatic part of your behavior then you'll become
- more influential than you ever thought possible.
When you _____ then _____.
- Of course you have to do the thing
- suggested in the first part to get what comes after. When you allow
- your unconscious to generate creative solutions to this problem, then
- you'll begin to see the results you desire. When you begin to relax
- the muscles in your arms and legs, then you'll start to deepen your
- trance. When you practice these patterns on a regular basis, then
- you'll enjoy a real sense of accomplishment.
What happens when you _____?
- I'm only asking. But to find out what
- happens, you have to do it. What happens when you imagine yourself
- enjoying all the benefits of having made this change? What happens
- when you imagine being able to use these patterns effortlessly?
You may already have started to become
aware of _____.
- You may already have started, or you
- may be about to, and having started, it's presumed you will continue.
- You may already have started to become aware of certain changes in
- your moment-to-moment perception. You may already have started to
- become aware of the slowing and deepening of your breathing. You may
- already have started to become aware of the increasing of your skills
- in these patternings.
You may _____.
- I'm not saying you will, just that you
- may. You may notice some changes in the focus of your eyes as you
- listen to me. You may start to feel the weight of your eyelids. You
- may learn these patterns in many different ways.
Your conscious mind _____, but your
- It's good to explain the difference
- between the conscious mind and your unconscious. And your unconscious
- is such a lovely ambiguity. Your conscious mind can pay attention to
- a few things, but your unconscious can pay attention to everything.
- Your conscious mind is listening to my words, but your unconscious is
- listening to how I am saying them. Your conscious mind is trying to
- make sense of these patterns, but your unconscious now is already
- integrating them at a deep level.
You can _____, can you not?
- When you add “can you not” to the
- end of a sentence, you can agree with it more easily, can you not?
- You can feel parts of your body beginning to relax, can you not? You
- can remember certain pleasant experiences, can you not? You can
- imagine using these patterns in many future situations, can you not?
You might _____.
- You might do this or you might do that.
- I'm not telling you what to do, just what might transpire. You might
- start to find a new way of perceiving this situation. You might see a
- new direction opening up in front of you. You might find yourself
- repeating these patterns as you sleep and dream.
You may notice _____ as you _____.
- You may notice it, or you may not, but
- as you do whatever has been suggested, you'll probably be looking for
- it. You may notice a sense of anticipation as you start to relax. You
- may notice the sensations in your hands as you allow yourself to go
- inside. You may notice certain feelings as you become determined to
- learn these patterns thoroughly.
You may be aware of _____ as you _____.
- It's happening – it's just a matter
- of whether or not you're aware of it. Of course, if you really want
- to find out, you need to do what follows the “as you”. You may be
- aware of the sound of my
- voice as you slip into a trance. You may be aware of sensations in
- your body as you relax even more deeply. You may be aware of a sense
- of enjoyment as you continue practicing these patterns.
You may already have started to notice
the changes in _____ as you _____.
- When I say that you may have started to
- notice something, you check to find out if you have or not. And while
- you're checking, it's so tempting to just accept what follows the “as
- you”. You may already have started to notice the changes in your
- physical sensations as you allow yourself to relax into a trance. You
- may already have started to notice the changes in your depth of
- trance as you focus on the feeling of going deeper.
How quickly can you _____?
- I'm not asking if you can, just how
- quickly you can. How quickly can you start to notice the effects of
- trance? How quickly can you become aware of the changes you're making
- at an unconscious level? How quickly can you imagine really seeing
- the benefits of learning these patterns?
How does it feel when you _____?
- How does it feel? It's a fair question,
- and in order to find out, you have to at least imagine what I've
- asked. How does it feel when you allow yourself to relax deeply? How
- does it feel when you get in touch with the part of your body that
- feels the best? How does it feel when you imagine using these
- patterns skillfully?
Don't _____too quickly.
- You're going to do it, it's just a
- matter of how quickly, and we wouldn't want it to happen too quickly,
- now, would we? It's better to savor it! Don't go into a trance too
- quickly. Don't close your eyes too quickly. Don't learn these
- patterns too quickly.
You might become aware of _____ when
- You might become aware of it, which
- presupposes it's already there, and all you have to do is to find
- out, is the bit after the “when you”. You might become aware of a
- deepening sense of trance when you focus your attention inside
- yourself. You might become aware of a new range of possibilities when
- you allow your unconscious to start generating solutions. You might
- become aware of an emerging sense of confidence as you practice these
- patterns repeatedly. It's just a possibility!
I don't know if you've already begun to
- I don't know, so there's only you that
- can. I don't know if you've already begun to notice your eyelids
- starting to become heavier. I don't know if you've already begun to
- notice the positive effects of using these cards.
I don't know exactly how _____.
- Not exactly, but it's going to happen.
- I don't know exactly how you're going to go into a trance. I don't
- know exactly how you'll find these learnings helping you the most. I
- don't know exactly how you're going to use these patterns. That's for
- you to find out.
I could say _____, but _____.
- I could say it, but I'm not going to, so it won't ruffle your feathers.
- Except I already did! I could say you have all the answers already
- within you, but you already know that. I could say that you will make
- these changes quickly and easily, but it's going to be a few
- enjoyable minutes before you know it to be true. I could say that
- these cards will massively enhance your skills, but you're already
- recognizing that, aren't you?
How would it feel if you _____?
- The “would” makes it theoretical, so it's safe to go there. But you
- can change the tense part way through for extra impact. How would it
- feel if you if you suddenly resolve to stop smoking? How would it
- feel if you find a new way of perceiving this problem? How would it
- feel if you fully master these patterns?
I'm curious to know _____.
- I'm not asking you, I'm just saying that I'm curious. I'm curious to know
- how deeply you'll go into trance. I'm curious to know which resources
- you'll find to deal with this. I'm curious to know just how many ways
- you'll find to apply these language patterns.
I wouldn't tell you to _____ because _____.
- I wouldn't tell you to, so you don't need to resist against it. And
- just to make sure, I'll give you a reason (people love reasons). I
- wouldn't tell you to enjoy the process of going into trance because
- it goes without saying that you will. I wouldn't tell you to relax
- the muscles in your arms and legs because it's up to you how you
- prepare to go into trance. I wouldn't tell you to practice these
- patterns repeatedly because you can choose for yourself how best to
- integrate them.
I wonder if you've already started to notice _____.
- I wonder if you've already started to notice a feeling of relaxation
- somewhere in your body? It's not a matter of if it's happening, just
- a matter of whether you've already started to notice it or not. I
- wonder if you've already started to notice how much fun you can have
- learning these patterns.
I wonder _____.
- Isn't it wonderful to wonder? Of course, when I wonder, you have to process
- the meaning of what I'm wondering about. I wonder if you'll just
- forget that you ever had that problem. I wonder what it will be like
- for you to take a fresh new outlook on this situation. I wonder how
- quickly you'll begin to hear these patterns emerge spontaneously in
- your language.
Isn't it nice to know _____?
- Isn't it nice to know that you can integrate these learnings at the speed
- that's best for you? It's so easy to agree with, that you just want
- to nod. Isn't it nice to know your unconscious has the answers to all
- the questions you'll ever ask? Isn't it nice to know that you have
- all the resources you need already within you?
In the days and weeks ahead _____.
- I'm not saying when, exactly, and it sounds so plausible. In the days and
- weeks ahead, you will begin to find these learnings integrating at
- every level of your neurology. In the days and weeks ahead, you may
- begin to notice certain indications that the changes you desire are
- taking place. In the days and weeks ahead, the real value of having
- practice these patterns diligently will begin to become apparent.
- (yes, I know it should say practiced, but when you say it smoothly,
- the conscious mind doesn't even notice).
I don't know whether _____.
- I don't know, but you'll know, once you've considered the
- possibilities. I don't know whether you'll start exercising today. I
- don't know whether you can feel a tingling sensation in your fingers.
- I don't know whether you've decided just how deeply you're going to
- embed these patterns in your language.
I'm wondering if _____.
- I'm not telling you to do anything, I'm just wondering aloud. I'm
- wondering if your eyelids are getting heavy. I'm wondering if you're
- starting to look forward to making those changes easily. I'm
- wondering if these patterns will become integrated immediately. I
- don't really know. I'm just wondering.
One of the things _____ is …
- When I mention one of the things, its presupposes that there are others.
- One of the things you can really enjoy about going into a trance is
- the sense of comfort and relaxation you'll feel. One of the things
- you'll appreciate about having resolved those issues is just how good
- you'll feel. One of the things you'll laugh about once you learn
- these patterns is just how much fun you can have using them.
One can, [name], _____.
- One can, can one? Of course. And when you use their name just before you
- embed the command, it makes it all the more powerful. One can, Tom,
- connect with these learnings at a deep level. One can, Carol, feel
- satisfied with what's been accomplished. One can, Andrew, have a
- great deal of fun with these patterns.
Maybe you'll _____.
- Maybe you will, and maybe you won't. I'm just stating a possibility. Maybe
- you'll discover a new level of awareness. Maybe you'll get in touch
- with your innermost self. Maybe you'll buy a deck of these cards for
- all your friends. It's just a thought – keep it in mind!
Maybe you haven't _____ yet.
- Maybe you have and maybe you haven't. The negation is great for people
- whose natural urge is to resist, and if you have, well that's just my
- mistake. Any yet it presumes it will happen in the future. Maybe you
- haven't opened to the unlimited possibilities within you yet. Maybe
- you haven't thought of all the ways you can enjoy becoming slim and
- healthy yet. Maybe you haven't imagined all the ways you can use
- these patterns yet you can begin to now.
People can, you know, _____.
- Which people can? People like you! And the “you know” assumes you
- already know this, so it's nothing new. People can, you know, forget
- about ever even having had this problem. People can, you know,
- connect with their natural brilliance. People can, you know, learn
- even faster when you're having fun.
People can, [name], _____.
- Which people specifically? Why you of course. People can, Peter, relax
- deeply. People can, Jane imagine being fit and healthy. People can,
- Emma, learn these patterns thoroughly.
People can _____ because...
- Which people? People like you. And why? Because they've got a reason to.
- People can go into a deep trance because it's a natural state of
- consciousness. People can discover powerful inner resources because
- your unconscious is a storehouse of memories, learnings and
- possibilities. People can practice these patterns thoroughly because
- practice is the mother of all skill.
People are able to _____.
- I'm not saying which people, but your unconscious is likely to assume I'm
- talking about you. People area able to imagine innovative solutions
- to their own problems. People are able to enjoy eating when they're
- hungry and stopping when they're full. People are able to find fun
- ways to use these patterns in conversations.
Try to resist _____.
- Of course if you try, it presupposes failure. And what better to fail at
- than resistance. Try to resist the sense of enjoyment that grows with
- having learned something new. Try to resist the weight of your
- eyelids beginning to close. Try to resist the urge to use these
- patterns with every person you hypnotise.
There is no need for you to _____.
- There is no need for you to do it, so I'm not even asking you to, but you
- at least have to imagine it to know what it is. There is no need for
- you to turn your attention inwards. There is no need for you to
- imagine yourself dropping into a trance. There is no need for you to
- picture yourself using these patterns fluently, so you can just
The fact that [fact] means _____.
- The fact that you're here means...well logically it means your here. But
- hypnotic logic is a bit different. You can state a fact, then say
- what it means. The fact that you're here means you can make whatever
- changes you desire. The fact that you've learned to write means you
- can master any complex skill. The fact that you're playing this game
- means you'll wire these patterns in at a deep level.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview