Lawyer and his services
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Draw up legal documents, and manage or advise clients on legal transactions.
- Advise clients
- Interpret laws
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview