The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
2 peter 1:2
2)Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus Christ
1) in the beginign was the word and the word was with God, and the word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of man. And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
2 Peter 1: 5-8
5) and beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6) and to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7) and to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 8)For if these things be in you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- 9) Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
- 10) Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- 11) Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
- 3) Blesses are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- 4) Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
- 5) Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
- 6) Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
- 7) Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
- 8) Blessed are the pure in heart: for for they shall see God.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son to the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.